Friday, March 11, 2016

Star Trek Timelines


There's a new, quite addicting Star Trek game for your mobile device called Star Trek: Timelines. This is so addicting that I even find myself playing it off and on at work. It is essentially a mix between a MMORPG and a space simulator where you can create your own crew, get a ship and fight battles with enemies. Even though it's free, there are some upgrades that require you to spend money. Certain upgrades can cost as much as $100. Now, I'm a Star Trek fan but I would not spend that much on any app, no matter what it is. There are far more important things to spend that money on such as donating to charity, saving up for a bike, or going on a trip. I'm not going to lie, I was tempted to spend at least $5 but I thought about it, and figured it would only escalate higher and higher. Oh, I need an extra phaser bank! Hmmm...$30? Okay fine...Yeah, no! However, the game is fun and you should check it out! I recommend it!

Let me know what you think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment